Takeaways will be available whenever the kitchen is open. They must be pre-ordered by calling 01476 870701, emailing email@example.com or messaging via our social media.
Our cricket field will continue to be available for socially distanced picnics with our takeaway food and drink.
Please note that ONLY food and drink purchased on our premises may be consumed on the cricket field. You are welcome to bring blankets, camping chairs, gazebos, etc.
You can order takeaway drinks at the bar – please note a maximum of 2 members of your party should approach the bar. Please let us know you are taking away and your drinks will be provided in plastic ‘glasses’.
Takeaway food may not be consumed in the pub gardens.
ADVICE AND SAFETY MEASURES
• We are encouraging customers to book tables in advance. We may be able to take walk-ins but these will be limited. Walk ins will be asked to provide a name and contact telephone number to assist the government with track and trace if required.
• You will receive an email the day before your reservation to re-confirm your table and alert you to any changes in guidance.
• Please arrive on time for your reservation and enter the pub through the front door, even if you park in the rear car park.
You will be greeted at the front door and shown to your table. If you arrive early please stay in your car until your allotted time.
• Menus will be disposable place-mats on the table. Cutlery, glassware and condiments will be brought to the table as required.
• We are fortunate to have lots of different dining areas where we have adjusted table numbers to allow for social distancing.
• We will be encouraging customers to dine in our extensive outdoor spaces but you need to be aware that we may not be able to accommodate you inside if it rains.
• We will not be taking reservations for drinks only. Our team will take your drinks order at your table when you are seated, whether that be inside or outside. Please do not come to the bar.
• As a customer, please to adhere to all government guidelines and please respect our team and other guest’s social space.
• Our staff may wear face coverings to deliver food and collect plates to/from your table, but may not wear them at other times around the building.
• Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at the entrance and exit of the building, outside the toilets and around the building. Please sanitise your hands regularly.
• We will be incorporating additional cleaning to our already stringent procedures including regular sanitising of touch points around the pub and a toilet cleaning policy every hour. Our team will have their temperature recorded on arrival at work and wash their hands every 10 minutes.
We kindly ask that you bear with us whilst we get used to a new way of working and making your time at The Chequers as safe as possible